Re: [EXIM] Dealling with a specific spammer

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Marc Haber
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Dealling with a specific spammer
On Thu, 14 Jan 1999 11:42:13 +0000 (BST), you wrote:
>On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, Marc Haber wrote:
>> This is about what I intend to do. However, I'd like to bounce that
>> message once it is identified.
>
>If you are using "bounce" in the technical sense of "return to sender"
>and you are really dealing with spam, you will find that 99% of the time
>you cannot return anything to the sender because the sender address is
>bogus.

I am well aware of this.

Actually, I intend to bounce the message to postmaster on the
offending system (by means of do.main@???).

If a relay has been raped, the bounce will go to postmaster on the
relay and if spam has been delivered via a dialup, it will go to
postmaster of the ISP. abuse.net is so nice and easy to use :-)

Greetings
Marc