Re: [EXIM] Dealling with a specific spammer

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: David M Walker
To: Andromeda
CC: Exim
題目: Re: [EXIM] Dealling with a specific spammer
No, into a system wide filter.

Although it is uu.net's problem the DUL (dial up list) at ORCA is
probably a better place than RBL

rgds
davidw

Andromeda wrote:

> At 11:42 14/01/1999 +0000, you wrote:
> >I have put the following in:

> >if      $header_Received: begins   "from baby"
> >    and $header_Received: contains "lax3.da.uu.net"
> >    and not error_message

> And this goes into a normal .forward? The reason I'm asking is because I am
> getting a lot of email from "gamma" as well.
>
> Perhaps it is time to have uu.net placed into RBL, because I don't hear ANY
> reports back from their fraud/abuse department other than "We will look at
> it".
>
> Andromeda

> = The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/ =
> =                Home of Search & Replace 98                 =

                    Data Management And Warehousing

David M. Walker                             Tel: +44 (0)7050 028 911
138, Finchampstead Road,  Wokingham,        Fax: +44 (0)7050 028 912
Berkshire, RG41 2NU, United Kingdom.        Data:+44 (0)7050 028 913

http://www.datamgmt.com                   mailto:davidw@datamgmt.com