Re: [EXIM] New spammer relay trick

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Elliot Finley
Para: Pete Ashdown
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] New spammer relay trick
Pete,
     This is from the configure.sample file that *I think* comes with exim.  I
got mine from FreeBSD ports, so I can't be sure.

# If you want Exim to support the "percent hack" for all your local domains,
# uncomment the following line. This is the feature by which mail addressed
# to x%y@z (where z is one of your local domains) is locally rerouted to
# x@y and sent on. Otherwise x%y is treated as an ordinary local part.

# percent_hack_domains=*

--