Re: [EXIM] How to only use a smart host for "good" addresses…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Ratkai Peter
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] How to only use a smart host for "good" addresses?
On Mon, 11 Jan 1999, Ratkai Peter wrote:

> I also have a problem w/ smarthosts, after compiling exim-2.05. It seems
> that exim does not even try to send the message through the smathost. It
> tries to relay to the host I'd like to send the mail, and mail does not go
> out, it says relayin to <address> is prohibited to administrator.

I'm afraid I don't understand exactly what is going on. Control of
relaying is completely separate from routing to smart hosts. Relay
control is a check that happens when a message is received by SMTP. Only
after that check has been passed and the message accepted, are the
routers etc. used.

> Now I'm still using the unstable 1.92.

1.92 is not unstable! It is just a bit old now, since we have passed
2.0x and are on to 2.10 as the current release. The "stable" alias is
likely to be put on 2.11 when I release it in a couple of weeks. (It
will be a tidied version of 2.10).