Re: [EXIM] How to only use a smart host for "good" addresses…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Ratkai Peter
Para: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] How to only use a smart host for "good" addresses?
> |domain_verify:
> |        driver = lookuphost
> |        verify_only = yes
> |
> |# This router routes to the smart host over SMTP
> |
> |smarthost:
> |        driver = domainlist
> |        transport = remote_smtp
> |        host_find_failed = freeze
> |        route_list = "* SMARTHOST bydns_a"
> |        verify = no

> However, exim still happily forwards mails to
> somebody@??? to the smarthost, relying on the smarthost
> to generate a bounce.

I also have a problem w/ smarthosts, after compiling exim-2.05. It seems
that exim does not even try to send the message through the smathost. It
tries to relay to the host I'd like to send the mail, and mail does not go
out, it says relayin to <address> is prohibited to administrator.
The version I'm using is 1.92, and I'd like to change it to the stable
version. I guess there need to be changed exim.conf for the new version to
operate correctly.
Now I'm still using the unstable 1.92.

Any help appreciated!

Peter.