著者: Peter RATKAI
To: exim-users
題目: [EXIM] filters problem
Hi,

I've written the filter I've wanted to, but it has two little bugs:

exim.conf:
message_filter = /etc/main.filter
message_filter_user = mail
message_filter_group = mail

/etc/main.filter:
# exim filter
if error_message then finish
elif $header_from contains "quaestor.hu"
then deliver $header_to:
save /mail_arch/archive/$sender_address 660
elif $header_from does not contain "quaestor.hu"
then deliver $header_to:
endif

all, this is working fine, but:

0zz7EO-00057r-00 == /mail_arch/archive/peter@??? <message filter>
T=address_file defer (-6): mailbox /mail_arch/archive/peter@???
has wrong uid or gid

The same script from .forward file works as a charm :)

I couldn't find an answer for this anywhere, even I've searched the
archives in findmail. The filter should save all outbound mail to the
spcified directory, the dir has drwxrwxrwt rights. I do not care on
inbound mail, I just have to save a copy of outbound.

Thanks for paying attention,
regards,

    -P[T[R-
      [no windows