Re: OT: Re: [EXIM] Compiling Exim 2.10 on HP UX 10.20

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
題目: Re: OT: Re: [EXIM] Compiling Exim 2.10 on HP UX 10.20
Quoth V. T. Mueller on Fri, Jan 08, 1999:
> Sorry for the off-topic mail, but maybe someone can need this info when
> having to convince a phb to purchase ANSI cc :)

"pbcc is not Y2K compliant" will have the desired effect, I
believe.

BTW, the good ol' SunOS cc is, as far as I know, included in the
distribution for re-linking the kernel. It's K&R only. We've got
no cc with Solaris, so on SPARC my boss used gcc for SunOS to
compile gcc for Solaris, and on an i386 (i86pc, as they call it)
I cross-compiled gcc from BSDI.

I also heard today that there are Y2K bugfixes for SunOS 4.1.4.
Amazing. I think those boxen will last past 2038, just wait for
a bugfix somewhere around 2035. We're moving to BSDI now
(because SPARCs are more expensive), throwing old Suns away as
they die, which they don't. People around here believe that
SunOS on our site will not last until 2000-01-01, but I think
that 39 years, one month and <...> days more is not a long time
for them.

Waiting for the Sun...
Vadik.

[singing]
Bye bye, SunOS 4.1.3,
ATT System V has replaced BSD.
You can climb to the standards of the industry,
But only if you pay the right fee,
Only if you pay the right fee...

--
If you think C++ is not overly complicated, just what is a protected
abstract virtual base pure virtual private destructor, and when