Re: [EXIM] Compiling Exim 2.10 on HP UX 10.20

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: James FitzGibbon
Para: V. T. Mueller
CC: Ray Vermey, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Compiling Exim 2.10 on HP UX 10.20
On Thu, 7 Jan 1999, V. T. Mueller wrote:

> the compiler you have is called the "braindead C-compiler" because it
> can't compile anything beside a kernel. You either have to get a copy of
> gcc from the HPUX Software Porting Archives (forget about compiling it
> with bdcc) or to buy the ANSI cc from HP.

Actually, you can compile up gcc using bdcc. You just have to be very
careful about the order you do it in. I think it's sed, bison, flex,
binutils, then gcc.

--
j.

James FitzGibbon                                                james@???
System Engineer, ACC Global Net                   Voice/Fax (416)207-7171/7610