Re: [EXIM] Lsearch not working

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Lsearch not working
Quoth Pete Kruckenberg on Sat, Jan 02, 1999:
> Turns on on BSDI, the default shell configuration is a umask of 022 (the
> same as the default maskmode for the aliasfile driver in Exim), where on
> RedHat, the default umask is 002.

Told ya about DeadRat! I think it's a bad idea to have the
default umask set to anything less restrictive than 022.

> I just added a "maskmode 002" to the
> system_aliases: configuration, changed the file's mode, and things work
> great now (and won' break in the future).

Changed the file mode to 644, I hope? Because making the mode of
/etc/aliases 664 is not a good idea, either.

Vadik.

--
Taunt not the sysadmin, for he can become you and make your life
interesting.