Re: [EXIM] Lsearch not working

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Pete Kruckenberg
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Lsearch not working
Thanks to Vadim Vygonets and Philip Hazel for their suggestions on
checking the file mode (which I had done, but I wasn't looking for a
/specific/ mode, just general readability).

Turns on on BSDI, the default shell configuration is a umask of 022 (the
same as the default maskmode for the aliasfile driver in Exim), where on
RedHat, the default umask is 002. I just added a "maskmode 002" to the
system_aliases: configuration, changed the file's mode, and things work
great now (and won' break in the future).

Thanks for your help.

Pete.