[EXIM] exim-2.10 vs. fetchmail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: nbecker
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] exim-2.10 vs. fetchmail
After firing up fetchmail following a period when a lot of mail was
queued at my ISP, here's what I'm seeing:

1999-01-01 10:17:27 0zw6KN-0000su-00 no immediate delivery: more than
10 messages received in one connection

What is this? How do I prevent it?

[nbecker@nbeckerpc ~]$ fetchmail --version
This is fetchmail release 4.5.8
Linux nbeckerpc.hns.com 2.1.130 #6 Wed Dec 2 10:07:52 EST 1998 i686 unknown
Taking options from command line and /home/nbecker/.fetchmailrc
Idfile is /home/nbecker/.fetchids
Fetchmail will forward misaddressed multidrop messages to nbecker.
Options for retrieving from Nbecker@???:
True name of server is mail.fred.net.
Protocol is auto.
Server nonresponse timeout is 300 seconds (default).
Default mailbox selected.
Only new messages will be retrieved (--all off).
Fetched messages will not be kept on the server (--keep off).
Old messages will not be flushed before message retrieval (--flush off).
Rewrite of server-local addresses is enabled (--norewrite off).
Carriage-return stripping is disabled (stripcr off).
Carriage-return forcing is disabled (forcecr off).
Interpretation of Content-Transfer-Encoding is enabled (pass8bits off).
MIME decoding is disabled (mimedecode off).
Nonempty Status lines will be kept (dropstatus off)
Messages will be SMTP-forwarded to: localhost (default)
Recognized listener spam block responses are: 571 550 501
Single-drop mode: 1 local name(s) recognized.