Did it every return? [Was: [EXIM] Looking for offical Exim-L…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: Tabor J. Wells, Exim Users Mailing List
Tópicos Antigos: Re: [EXIM] Looking for offical Exim-Logo
Assunto: Did it every return? [Was: [EXIM] Looking for offical Exim-Logo]
On Thu, 31 Dec 1998, Philip Hazel wrote:

> > Hmm, actually it's MBTA -- Massachussetts Bay Transportation Authority
> > (see www.mbta.com :)
>
> Well, it was called "MTA" in the 1960's song, but maybe that was because
> an extra syllable wouldn't fit the metre :-)

Did it ever return? No it never returned.
And its fate is still unlearned.
It is frozen forever on an unknown server.
It's the mail that never returned.

or maybe

Did it ever return? No it never returned.
And its fate is still unlearned.
It may ride the ether in an unchecked mail loop.
It's the mail that never returned.

Anybody want to work on verses? (No, I don't know the original, or
even the original original, since if we are talking about the same song,
it taken from "The ship that never returned".)

Anyway, I think it was called the MTA until some time in the 80s.

Cheers,

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814