[EXIM] Strange rewrite/alias configuration..

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Dave Rynne
To: exim-users
CC: dave
題目: [EXIM] Strange rewrite/alias configuration..
Hi...

I'm trying to configure Exim to use a generic alias file for multiple
domains -- quite easy really. Problem is that some of these domains
are not actually local - there could be a rewrite to bounce all mail
for foo-list@??? through majordomo but mail for foo.com is actually
handled by mail.dom.ain. This is a pretty strange thing to want to do
but in this case, mail.dom.ain is at the other end of an ISDN line
which is only brought up a couple of times a day or possibly not at
all for a few days. I have this working fine under sendmail but am
trying to standardise on Exim across the board and this is probably
the strangest setup which has to be worked around first.

I have a few other options to play with here but would rather do via
an alias file.
  o. Rewrite section of Exim's configure file.
  o. MX dom.ain to this box and alias local users within this domain
     to $1@???
  o. etc...

Anyone got any ideas/suggestions here?

Dave -- been awake way too long and probably missing something obvious