[EXIM] exim -brw doesn't report truster user related rewrite…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Britton
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] exim -brw doesn't report truster user related rewrite problems

that's it really. When as an ordinary user I do `/usr/sbin/exim -brw
rewrite_me@???', the desired rewrites are reported, but since
exim is root root I'm not a trusted user, the rewrite does not actually
take place (hopefully it will when I make myself trusted :). Might it be
good to put in the -brw option a check to see if the current user is
trusted to do rewriting? Thanks for the nifty MTA,

Britton Kerin
__
GNU GPL: "The Source will be with you... always."