Re: Feeping Creaturism (was Re: [EXIM] syslog?)

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
題目: Re: Feeping Creaturism (was Re: [EXIM] syslog?)
Quoth Julian on Sun, Dec 27, 1998:
> I agree - as Makefile's go exim has a excellent makefile. Perhaps it
> would be clearer if I showed you what I currently use on my 'setup
> a machine without having to do anything' script...

I written a pair of interactive scripts, one to run before make,
and another to run after make install. Auto-configures
everything (almost).

> > Ok, enough holy wars on this subject for me... Vi against Emacs,
> > anyone?
>
> What's the point. It is obvious which is best :-)

Ed, of course!

Vadik.

--
To err is human, to moo bovine.