[EXIM] Multiple RBLs with different actions?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Multiple RBLs with different actions?
I've been through the sections on RBL on the website and what I'd like to
do doesn't seem possible. Namely, I'd like to use more than one of RBLs
(in this case MAPS and Orca DUL) but with different actions on each (add
the warning header for MAPS and let customers filter on their own, but
reject dialups listed in the DUL outright).

Am I correct that this isn't possible currently? If that's the case, I'd
like to request that it be added to the WishList for a future release.

Thanks,

Tabor
Tabor J. Wells                                          twells@???
Shore.Net Systems Admin.     Just another victim of the ambient morality