著者: Philip Hazel
To: Randy Edwards
CC: exim-users@exim.org
題目: Re: [EXIM] Exim mail relaying help
On Thu, 24 Dec 1998, Randy Edwards wrote:

> The trouble I'm having is setting up the gateway. I have exim.conf set up
> with the following:
>
> qualify_domain = golgotha.net
> sender_net_accept_relay = 192.168.1.0/24
> local_domains = golgotha.edu
>
> Now, when I try to send outgoing mail I get in the rejectlog "refused relay
> (host accept)".

The phrase "(host accept)" means that the rejection was due to an option
containing the words "host" and "accept". As you haven't quoted such an
option above, I wonder if there is some setting somewhere in your
configuration file that you have overlooked? Alternatively, did you
remember to HUP the daemon after changing options?