Re: [EXIM] sender_reject_recipients v sender_reject

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] sender_reject_recipients v sender_reject
Pollywog <pollywog@???> probably said:
> Would someone please explain the difference between sender_reject and
> sender_reject_recipients? I have only a vague idea of the difference, and
> the latter is not working quite as I expected, so I know I have some
> misunderstanding about it.

It differs at the point in the SMTP dialog where the message is rejected.

sender_reject rejects when the sender is given, IIRC, whereas
sender_reject_recipients gives rejections to each of the rcpt to: lines
when those are given.

Some (broken) MTAs ignore the former and keep trying, whereas they may
take notice of the latter.

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???