著者: Philip Hazel
To: David M Walker
CC: Exim Users Mailing List
題目: Re: [EXIM] Don't want to reject myself
On Tue, 22 Dec 1998, David M Walker wrote:

> I have the following configuration which works well, except
> that my own dialup account via an ISP can not be verified
> and therefore my own mail fills up the reject logs. How
> can I tell it to accept without warning:
>
>    davidw@???

> I know this is a small security hole that I am creating but
> this makes the number of rejects I have to handle much smaller

The way out of this is to ensure that your address *does* verify. Set up
a router with verify_only and verify_sender set, and arrange that it
likes your address. I think I posted an example of such a thing
yesterday (and it will be in the forthcoming revised FAQ). Here it is
again (verifying root@???):

verify_exceptions:
  driver = domainlist
  transport = remote_smtp
  domains = some.domain.com
  local_parts = root
  verify_only
  verify_sender
  route_list = * localhost byname
  self = send

While testing this I realized that some of those options are redundant
while verifying. They are, however, required in the current release. In
the next release you will be able to cut that down to

verify_exceptions:
  driver = domainlist
  domains = some.domain.com
  local_parts = root