[EXIM] virtual host probs

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: me
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] virtual host probs
Hi

I have a number of domains eg

domain1.com
domain2.com
domain3.com

each of these has its own alias file.
The qualify domain set in my config file is domian1.com

Now when message are sent to anyone with domain1.com attached they get a
bounce asking them to send to user@???. this works very well
(thanks to all those who helped), however when I send to domain3.com
what happens is that it reads the alis file e.g

santa:ahuk1234-01

and decided to qualify the alias so that the address now becomes

ahuk1234-01@???, and of course this will bounce.

I presume that if I add the domain into each of the alias files all will
work, but I think this is a bad solution, is there a better way round
this, so that it doesn't attach the domain1.com to each of the aliases.

Thanks

iqbal