[EXIM] Don't want to reject myself

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: David M Walker
Para: Exim Users Mailing List
Assunto: [EXIM] Don't want to reject myself
I have the following configuration which works well, except
that my own dialup account via an ISP can not be verified
and therefore my own mail fills up the reject logs. How
can I tell it to accept without warning:

    davidw@???

I know this is a small security hole that I am creating but
this makes the number of rejects I have to handle much smaller

rgds

davidw

sender_host_accept_relay = localhost:
               datamgmt.demon.co.uk:
                           lsearch;/monza/utils/data/domains
sender_unqualified_nets =  localdomain.0.0/netmask.0.0
sender_try_verify =        true
sender_verify_reject =     true
1998-12-22 14:47:52 warning:
temporarily unable to resolve sender address:
accepted unverified <davidw@???>
H=datamgmt.demon.co.uk (datamgmt.com) [193.237.9.97]