著者: hamster
To: Julian
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Majordomo fun and games
[cced to exim-users]

Julian wrote....

> > Oh it's a nice quiet machine, relay3 + lists, a playground no less :)
> >
> > The log should be an attachment onto this mail if not it's also at
> > http://markl.tech.ftech.net/ukiisp but everything looks reasonably
> > clean from what I can see but of course I could be wrong. ;)

[...]
> It wasn't attatched, and I had a look at that url, and eventually resorted

My mistake.

[...]
> file to use -d9 as an option, this will result in output, which will be mailed
> back to the sender, which I assume will be the majordom user..

I resorted to aliasing majordomo off to two different locations (the
second being my address) and watching for the bounces from resend.
Turns out it didn't like the digest-outgoing alias. The digest perl
script outputs "Recieved <number>" to stderr which was confusing exim.
One swift comment later and thigs appear to be happy though I might
well have broken something else while I'm at it :-/

    Mark

--
Mark Lowes <hamster@???>            http://hamster.wibble.org/
Wibble.org                    http://www.wibble.org/