著者: Mark Buckaway
To: Frank Elsner
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Exim localmail forwarding...
Thanks for the answer...I did RTFM but I was looking for an option for
port...not service. Thanks for the tip.

Mark

Frank Elsner wrote:
> Yes, you may want to read chapter "12. DRIVER SPECIFICATIONS" from the
>      exim-2.10 documentation where you'll find

> | Each instance of a driver is given an identifying name for reference in
> | logging and elsewhere. The name can be any sequence of letters, digits, and
> | underscores (starting with a letter) and must be unique among drivers of the
> | same type. A router and a transport (for example) can each have the same name,
> | but no two router instances can have the same name. The name of a driver
> | instance should not be confused with the name of the underlying driver. The
> | configuration lines
> |
> |   remote_smtp:
> |     driver = smtp
> |
> | create an instance of the smtp transport driver whose name is remote_smtp. The
> | same driver code can be used more than once, with different instance names and
> | different option settings each time. A second instance of the smtp transport,
> | with different options, might be defined thus:
> |
> |   special_smtp:
> |     driver = smtp
> |     service = 1234
> |     command_timeout = 10s
> |
> | The names remote_smtp and special_smtp would be used to reference these
> | drivers from directors or routers, and would appear in log lines.

Mark
Mark Buckaway, Consultant      Email: mark@???
DATA/SOFT Communications Inc.  Corporate: http://www.datasoft.on.ca
Tel: +1 416 445 3353           Personal:
http://www.datasoft.on.ca/~mark
Fax: +1 416 445 1444
Ego surfing - scanning the Net, databases, print media, and
so on, looking for references to one's own name.