Re: [EXIM] mail reject question

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Pollywog
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] mail reject question
On Mon, 21 Dec 1998, Pollywog wrote:

> I just checked my log (Exim rejectlog) and there was an entry that
> indicated a mail rejection with the reason for rejection being:
>
> cannot route to sender <root@???>
>
> This is a good thing because it will reject much spam, but this particular
> mail was not spam, though it was sent from a dialup with a dynamic IP
> address. Is there a way I can exempt certain addresses from this check?
>
> I don't believe sender_reject_except will do it.

Indeed it won't, as it is an exception list for sender_reject, not for
sender_verification.

There doesn't seem to be sender_verify_except. However, you can achieve
the effect by providing a router that verifies sender addresses. For
example:

verify_exceptions:
  driver = domainlist
  transport = remote_smtp
  domains = some.domain.com
  local_parts = root
  verify_only
  verify_sender
  route_list = * localhost byname
  self = send

This is a bit of a kludge, but it works.