[EXIM] Can Envelope-To: give the address BEFORE rewriting

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Robert Franklin
Para: EXIM users
Assunto: [EXIM] Can Envelope-To: give the address BEFORE rewriting
Hi,

Is there any way I can have the Envelope-To: header added by Exim have
the address BEFORE it has been through the rewrite rules section?

(I can't see this information in the logs, either, so it would be useful
to have it somewhere.)

- Bob

  The Day Today             ... because FACT times IMPORTANCE equals NEWS!
  Bob "Mince" Franklin ~{], CNE ;), MCSE ;)           Tel. (0118) 931 8432
  Systems and Communications                          Fax. (0118) 975 3094
  IT Services                                   R.C.Franklin@???
  University of Reading, U.K.          http://www.reading.ac.uk/~suq96rcf/