Re: [EXIM] Monitoring EXIM throughput stats

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Ray Smith
Para: Mark Guz
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Monitoring EXIM throughput stats
Mark,
    I have a set of scripts I through together last year. I would be
happy to send them to you if you want.... Let me know.

    To see the results check http://explorer.csc.com/MRTG (Note that
this is just an example of what the scripts do. It is not live as the host
that is typically doing the work is behind the firewall..)

Cheers,
Ray

--
                                Ray Smith