[EXIM] Problems compiling 2.10

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Griffiths M (ISaCS)
A: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: [EXIM] Problems compiling 2.10
Hello

While trying to compile the latest version of Exim (2.10) I've hit a
snag not seen before with previous versions. It's a Sun box running
Solaris 2.5.1.

-------------------------
# make

>>> Creating links to source files...
>>> New Makefile installed
>>> Use "make makefile" if you need to force rebuilding of the makefile

*** Makefile needs rebuilding
*** Please run "make makefile" at top level

*** Error code 255
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `Makefile'
Current working directory /usr/exim-2.10/build-SunOS5-5.5.1-sparc
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `go'

# make makefile

>>> Creating links to source files...
>>> New Makefile installed
>>> Use "make makefile" if you need to force rebuilding of the makefile

# make
>>> rebuilt Makefile unchanged

*** Makefile needs rebuilding
*** Please run "make makefile" at top level

*** Error code 255
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `Makefile'
Current working directory /usr/exim-2.10/build-SunOS5-5.5.1-sparc
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `go'
------

This is on a development machine, use to compile Exim and to do some testing
prior to using the the software on the production server, but we have never
had
this problem compiling previous versions of Exim. BTW we are currently
running 2.03

TIA

Martyn Griffiths
University of Glamorgan