[EXIM] 421: unexpected log failure

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alexandre Roy
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] 421: unexpected log failure

Hello,

exim 2.05 is installed on our mail gateway.
A user is trying to send a mail to around 40 adresses (an alias in Eudora),
while sending from Eudora to exim, he receives the following
message:

421: unexpected log failure

recipients_max is not defined in my configure file.

I also have another problem: exim refused somtimes to deliver immediatly a
message and we find the following in the log:

no immediate delivery: too many connections (7, max 0)

In the configure file we do not restrict "the number of immediate delivery".

Has anyone an answer to these problems?

REgards
Alexandre Roy

Alexandre Roy                 E-mail: Alexandre.Roy@???
Universite de Lausanne        Tel:    021 692 22 33
Centre informatique           Fax:    021 692 22 05
Rte de Chavannes 33
CH-1007 Lausanne