著者: Philip Hazel
To: Mark Seuffert (Pirates)
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Vacation error
On Thu, 17 Dec 1998, Mark Seuffert (Pirates) wrote:

> Shame on me, I have to enable "filter" in the director.
> (Maybe put this into the "examples" section of filters.)

It does say, in the first section, second paragraph:

The ability to use filtering has to be enabled by the system administrator,
and some of the individual facilities can be separately enabled or
disabled. A local document should be provided to describe exactly what has
been enabled. In the absence of this, consult your system administrator.

> Still some problems, I can not find how the ".vacation.msg" has too look
> like to specify subject or to use the old subject in the message text.

The subject is specified in the "subject" keyword of the vacation filter
command, not in the message.

> Even the "From" is ignored.

In the latest release of Exim (out today) you can specify a "from"
keyword on the vacation command.