Re: [EXIM] Is Exim Y2K compliant?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Ken Bailey
Cc: pollywog, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Is Exim Y2K compliant?
On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Ken Bailey wrote:

> What I was implying is that without some forethought about the tests
> all that we will end up testing is exim as it is configured here. We
> don't take advantage of half of the features taht exim has, so our
> simple sit-back-and-watch-test may be quite irrelevant to yours or
> anybody else's setup.

That is exactly my point about general testing. It is hard to figure out
how to test all the various interactions in the various circumstances in
which it might find itself. On the specific matter of Y2K, Exim has
already been checked out by one user, so I am pretty confident that it
will pass your test. However, you can never have enough testing.