Re: [EXIM] doc bug or wishlist item (take it as you wish *g*…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Sheldon Hearn
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] doc bug or wishlist item (take it as you wish *g*)

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:26:43 GMT, Philip Hazel wrote:

> The documentation is (IMHO) clear. It states precisely what each option
> does. I suppose it might be helpful to point out the difference.

Hi Philip,

Not only can I agree with your claim about the precision of the
documentation, but I can imagine that I wouldn't be the only person
annoyed by the sort of documentation bloat that would be introduced by
things like pointing out differences between options.

That's not to say I don't think there's a place for such documentation.
I just believe it would be more welcome in a document like your
http://www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~ph10/draft2.txt .

Ciao,
Sheldon.