[EXIM] Prohibition messages and RBL-type TXT records

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
題目: [EXIM] Prohibition messages and RBL-type TXT records
Hi!

The docs say:
|It is possible to add a site-specific message to the error
|response that is sent when an incoming SMTP command
|fails for policy reasons, for example if the sending host is
|in a host reject list. This is done by setting the option
|`prohibition_message',

<...>

|This facility does not apply when the prohibition is due to
|an entry in a Realtime Blocking List and a message is
|available from a DNS TXT record. In that circumstance, the
|TXT message is used instead.

So I gather that it is not possible to return a message like "mail has
been rejected because this site honors the RBL (see
http://maps.vix.com/rbl or whatever). The reason returned by the RBL
is: ..."?

Would it be possible (as usual: low priority wishlist item) to set a
macro to the rbl TXT record and to expand prohibition messages?

Thus, the following (modulo syntax) would be possible:
prohibition_message = "${if eq{$prohibition_reason "rbl"}{RBL TXT
record returned $rbl_txt}}"

Or did I miss something _again_?

Greetings
Marc