Re: [EXIM] Large mailing list failure

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Scot Elliott
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Large mailing list failure
On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Scot Elliott wrote:

> But why is it trying to spawn so many sub-processses? Does exim spawn a
> new process to do the routing for each member of a list? ... and if it
> does, is there a config option to limit the number it spawns? (I did look
> but I can't find it in the manual...)

It depends on your configuration. How are you sending this list to it?
Is is as one message with an alias, or as lots of different messages?
If the latter, perhaps you should inject them with "queue_only" (-odq)
so that each one doesn't try to spawn a delivery process.

If the former, it shouldn't be running more processes than the number
set in remote_max_parallel.