[EXIM] about virtual domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Elliot Finley
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] about virtual domains
Hello,
     I'm hosting virtual domains with exim as follows:

local_domains = localhost:*mydomain.com:partial-lsearch;/list/of/virtual.domains

where /list/of/virtual.domains contains lines like

*.virtual.com
*.virtual2.com
etc...

Then I have a director like this

virtual:
driver = aliasfile
domains = partial-lsearch;/list/of/virtual.domains
include_domain
file = /list/of/virtual.domain.aliases
search_type = lsearch*

where /list/of/virtual.domain.aliases contains lines like

user1@???: user1@???
user2@???: user1@???
user1@???: user2@???
user2@???: user2@???

This mostly works. If mail is sent to an address that exists in the
virtual.domain.aliases file, then the mail gets delivered like expected. The
problem comes when mail is sent to an alias that exists in /etc/aliases but does
not exist in virtual.domain.aliases. For example, if mail is sent to
abuse@??? and abuse@??? doesn't exist in
virtual.domain.aliases, but abuse does exist in /etc/aliases, then the mail is
sent to abuse@???. And this goes for any alias that exists in
/etc/aliases.

How can I fix this? I've tried putting lines like the following in
/list/of/virtual.domain.aliases:

user1@???: user1@???
*@virtual.com: user1@???

to catch all user names @ virtual.com but this doesn't work.

Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.
--
     Later
        Science (efinley@???)