著者: Andromeda
To: Exim
題目: [EXIM] A Rather Interesting Question
Hello all,

I was wondering how one would achieve the following with exim:

Since some unscrupulous bastards (pardon my French) harvest the InterNIC
database for address to UCE to, I want to set up an email address that is
displayed on InterNIC, but only RECEIVES email from InterNIC, and InterNIC
only. Any other mail will be rejected.

In addition, the sending host should be checked (since InterNIC only SENDS
from InterNIC, I'm sure that should be no big problem), and any hosts not
in the list should be rejected.

Any ideas how to do that? I guess I would have to use a director, some
lsearch lookups, and then a fail message... but HOW I have no idea.

Andromeda
= The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/ =
=                Home of Search & Replace 98                 =