[EXIM] Newbie question

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jose Daniel Ramos Wey
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] Newbie question
Dear Exim users,

I instaled Exim two days ago to solve the specific problem
of forwarding all emails in a virtual domain to one single
user (all emails to *@domain1.com would be forward to
user1).

A friend of mine made some modifications in the exim.conf file.
In the main section, he added this line:

local_domains = dbm;/etc/exim/virtual-domains

So the local domains are listed in a DBM file.
He created this Transport:

virtual_local_delivery:
driver = appendfile
group = mail
mode = 0660
file = /var/spool/mail/${lookup {$domain} dbm {/etc/exim/virtual-domains}
{$value} {fail}}
user = ${lookup {$domain} dbm {/etc/exim/virtual-domains} {$value}
{fail}}

And this director (as the first director in the list):

virtual_domains:
driver = smartuser
transport = virtual_local_delivery
domains = dbm;/etc/exim/virtual-domains

Everything works fine, except that the ".forward" file in the user
homedir is ignored. I can't put the director "userforward" in
front of the director above because the user where the email is going
to is unknown before hand. At least that's what I could realize - I'm
still learning how to deal with exim.

I need to have the .forward file working, because some users will
need to filter their emails. Any suggestions?

TIA,
Daniel Wey