Re: [EXIM] LISA '98 Practicum talk on MTAs

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Tom
To: James FitzGibbon
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] LISA '98 Practicum talk on MTAs

On Thu, 10 Dec 1998, James FitzGibbon wrote:

> included Eric Allman for Sendmail, Wietse Venema for VMailer/Postfix

Well, considering VMailer has never been released yet, and has only been
seen by a small number of people, with no idea when if ever it might be
release, I'm surprised anyone took it seriously. It's called
"vapourware", and it ain't just for Microsoft anymore.