[EXIM] mail bounce

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: iqbal
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] mail bounce
Hi

I would like to have any mail sent to user@??? bounced back to
the sender with a message saying could you please resend to
user@???. Is there an effecient (low resource) way of doing
this.

Ideally I would like to create accounts for everyone at domain2.com and
then have a wildcard entry which detects any inbound email for
*@domain1.com and sends it back out saying repost.

What I need to do, is basically move users from one email domain to
another, and thought this would be a nice way rather than having both
domains sending to the same pop box, and then gradually phasing the old
one out.

Also (as if the above wasn't enough :-)) I havein my config, that each
v.host has its own alias file, now is it possible for a particular set
of domians, say domain1.com and domain2.com to override this and have
them both read the same alias file.

Thanks Iqbal