Re: [EXIM] Inserting a replyto header for mailling list

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Daniel ANDRE
CC: EXIM users list
題目: Re: [EXIM] Inserting a replyto header for mailling list
On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Daniel ANDRE wrote:

> # I got this from the exim documentation
> lists:
>     driver = forwardfile
>     domains = lists.iris-tech.fr
>     no_more
>     file = /opt/lists/${local_part}
> # this expansion _does_ work
>     headers_add = "Reply-To: $local_part@lists"
> # this expansion doesn't work
>     no_check_local_user
>     forbid_pipe
>     forbid_file
>     errors_to = ${local_part}-request@???
> # this expansion _does_ work

I have managed to reproduce this effect. Oddly, it appears only in a
"lists" type use of forwardfile; if you do the same thing on a normal
user .forward director, it all works.

I will get it fixed for the 2.10 release, which I am hoping to have
ready before Christmas. Thank you for the report. If the fix is simple,
I may be able to send you a patch for 1.92.

Philip