Re: [EXIM] Inserting a replyto header for mailling list

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Daniel ANDRE
A: EXIM users list
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Inserting a replyto header for mailling list

Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Daniel ANDRE wrote:
>
> > It works fine but I want to add a Replyto: line in the headers. I have
> > put this line
> >     headers_add = "Reply-To: ${local_part}@???"
> > in the lists section of DIRECTORS CONFIGURATION part of exim.conf but it
> > doesn't expand corretly. In fact I have a Reply-To: @lists.my.domain

> Do you mean you have added that to the aliasfile or forwardfile director
> that is expanding the list? Without seeing your configuration I can't
> say what is happening, but it looks as though the expansion is happening
> at a time when local_part isn't available. Please post the bit of the
> configuration where you have put headers_add.
>
> --
> Philip Hazel            University of Cambridge Computing Service,
> ph10@???      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44 1223 334714.

> --
> *** Exim information can be found at http://www.exim.org/ ***

Ok here is my exim.conf (see lists: section):
qualify_domain = iris-tech.fr

# qualify_recipient =

local_domains = iris-tech.fr:lists.iris-tech.fr

local_domains_include_host = true
local_domains_include_host_literals = true

#relay_domains =

#relay_domains_include_local_mx = true

never_users = root
host_lookup_nets = 0.0.0.0/0

#rbl_domains = rbl.maps.vix.com
#rbl_reject_recipients = false
#rbl_warn_header = true

sender_host_reject_relay = *

# percent_hack_domains=*

trusted_users = mail

smtp_verify = false

gecos_pattern = ^([^,:]*)
gecos_name = $1

received_header_text = "Received: \
          ${if def:sender_fullhost {from ${sender_fullhost} \
          ${if def:sender_ident {(${sender_ident})}}\n\t}\
          {${if def:sender_ident {from ${sender_ident} }}}}\
          by ${primary_hostname} \
          ${if def:received_protocol {with ${received_protocol}}} \
          (Exim ${version_number} #${compile_number} (Debian))\n\t\
          id ${message_id}"
end

local_delivery:
driver = appendfile
group = mail
mode = 0660
mode_fail_narrower = false
file = /var/spool/mail/${local_part}

address_pipe:
driver = pipe
return_output

address_file:
driver = appendfile

address_directory:
driver = appendfile
no_from_hack
prefix = ""
suffix = ""
# maildir_format

address_reply:
driver = autoreply

remote_smtp:
driver = smtp

end

# I got this from the exim documentation
lists:
    driver = forwardfile
    domains = lists.iris-tech.fr
    no_more
    file = /opt/lists/${local_part}
# this expansion _does_ work
    headers_add = "Reply-To: $local_part@lists"
# this expansion doesn't work
    no_check_local_user
    forbid_pipe
    forbid_file
    errors_to = ${local_part}-request@???
# this expansion _does_ work

real_local:
prefix = real-
driver = localuser
transport = local_delivery

system_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
file = /etc/aliases
search_type = lsearch
# user = list
# Uncomment the above line if you are running smartlist

userforward:
driver = forwardfile
no_verify
check_ancestor
file = .forward
modemask = 002
filter

localuser:
driver = localuser
transport = local_delivery

end

smarthost:
driver = domainlist
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = "* siris.iris-tech.fr bydns_a"

end

# Domain               Error       Retries

*                      *           F,2h,15m; G,16h,2h,1.5; F,4d,8h

end

# End of Exim configuration file

--
IRIS Technologies