Re: [EXIM] Inserting a replyto header for mailling list

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Daniel ANDRE
CC: EXIM users list
題目: Re: [EXIM] Inserting a replyto header for mailling list
On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Daniel ANDRE wrote:

> It works fine but I want to add a Replyto: line in the headers. I have
> put this line
>     headers_add = "Reply-To: ${local_part}@???"
> in the lists section of DIRECTORS CONFIGURATION part of exim.conf but it
> doesn't expand corretly. In fact I have a Reply-To: @lists.my.domain

Do you mean you have added that to the aliasfile or forwardfile director
that is expanding the list? Without seeing your configuration I can't
say what is happening, but it looks as though the expansion is happening
at a time when local_part isn't available. Please post the bit of the
configuration where you have put headers_add.