Re: [EXIM] exim -q<time> without -bd broken

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Ben Smithurst
To: Sheldon Hearn
CC: Philip Hazel, Exim Users
題目: Re: [EXIM] exim -q<time> without -bd broken
Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> I had the same problem, which seems to have been caused by some changes
> to indentation that Philip may have forgotten about. Try the attached
> patch instead.

Ah, I thought that could be it. (If I'd read the manpage earlier I might
have actually seen that handy -l option. :-)

> BTW, regarding the last changed line in the patch, does a for loop
> perform its test condition _before_ moving into the block for the first
> time? This is a C question, not an exim question. :-)

I think so, but I don't know much about C :-(

--
Ben Smithurst
ben@???

send a blank message to ben+pgp@??? for PGP key