Re: [EXIM] exim -q<time> without -bd broken

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dr Andrew C Aitchison
A: Ben Smithurst
Cc: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] exim -q<time> without -bd broken

On Sun, 6 Dec 1998, Ben Smithurst wrote:
> running a queue-running daemon without it being a listening daemon
> causes a core dump (sig 11) here. This patch seems to fix it ...

Which platform and version is this ?
How often do the daemons dump core - hourly, daily, monthly ... ?
I've been running "exim -q1h" on SunOS4 and linux machines for over a
year; I've seen occasional exim core files, but hadn't actually blamed
exim...

Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison        Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
A.C.Aitchison@???    http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna