著者: Philip Hazel
To: Daniel Quinlan
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] setup ? for accounting firm
On Sat, 5 Dec 1998, Daniel Quinlan wrote:

> what I'd considered is to have all outgoing mail (except mail from the
> partners) to go to a shared IMAP folder that only the partners have
> access to.

If you wait for the next release of Exim (or play with the current
testing 2.054 release) you will find that it has support for shared IMAP
folders (MBX format, MBX locking). So it would be pretty easy to set up
a first router that checked the sender of the message for being one of
the partners, and if not, routed the message to an appendfile transport
which wrote to an IMAP folder. As far as I can see, no ugly kludges
needed.

Just don't put your IMAP folder on an NFS disc.