[EXIM] setup ? for accounting firm

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Daniel Quinlan
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] setup ? for accounting firm
hi,
I'm setting up a mail server for an accounting firm. Their insurance says that any outgoing mail has to be authorised by one of the partners.
But it can be any one of the partners (ie in case someone's away etc)
incoming mail isn't moderated and neither is internal mail.
also partners should be able to send mail out directly.

what I'd considered is to have all outgoing mail (except mail from the partners) to go to a shared IMAP folder that only the partners have access to.

they can then forward the mail on after having approved it.

Is this possible without ugly kludges?

I've setup several exim servers but most have been simple smart-host sites. with only one having any sort of complicated config's

any help would be appreciated.

--
Daniel Quinlan                     daniel@???
Netwise Australia                  0417 677 377