Re: [EXIM] Exim filter "vacation" command clarification

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Mark Seuffert (Pirates)
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Exim filter "vacation" command clarification
Gwen Pettigrew schrieb am 4 Dec 98, (you wrote):

> [...] However if the same sender sends several messages only
> the first message sent gets the vacation message in reply. Is this the
> correct behaviour in exim? And can I turn it off so it behaves like the
> traditional UNIX type "vacation" command ( ie for every message received a
> vacation message is returned)?

Philip allready gave a detailed help (as usual). :)
Yes, vacation should produces one reply (in a peroid of time).

I have the problem that vacation(1) does not work with Exim and Linux, it
works only if the sender is a local user. I asked this a while ago on the
list, maybe someone has the same experience or a solution now.
Yes I know the exim vacation filter, but even the fact that it is a better
solution it is not portable (to a system with sendmail + vacation).
Thx for helping feedback.
--
M a r k   S e u f f e r t                             captain@???
Pirates Communication                              http://www.pirate.de