[EXIM] Exim filter "vacation" command clarification

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Gwen Pettigrew
To: exim-users
題目: [EXIM] Exim filter "vacation" command clarification
Hi Exim fans,

I am a bit confused as to the behaviour of the "vacation" command in a personal
filter. Perhaps someone could clarify this for me.

I have set up the the following filter

# Exim filter     <--- remove at your own peril
deliver "test1@???"
save /var/spool/mail/test2
vacation expand file /localhome/test2/vacation

It works very well. However if the same sender sends several messages only the
first message sent gets the vacation message in reply. Is this the correct
behaviour in exim? And can I turn it off so it behaves like the traditional UNIX
type "vacation" command ( ie for every message received a vacation message is
returned)?

--
Gwen Pettigrew
Computer Officer