[EXIM] recipients_max

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: David Latter
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] recipients_max
I would like to thank all the people who help me with our SPAM problem.

Now I have another question. One suggestion was to set the following

recipients_max = 25
recipients_max_reject = true

Which I did but I have a user that has a mailing list of about 90 people he
sends info to and now that gets bounced. What I would like to do is have the
above restriction but say he is except from it?
I thought the command recipients_reject_except was the right command but it
doesn't work?

Thanks for any help

         |  David Latter  dl@???
         |  Manager   http://www.river.net.au
 _-_|\   |  Rivernet Solutions
/     \  |  58 Kerford Street,
\_.-._/<--  Rochester, VIC, 3556 AUSTRALIA
     v   |  Telephone (03) 5484 3300 or (03) 5853 2600
            Mobile 0418 576 014
            Fax (054) 842 277