RE: Request (was [EXIM] POP)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: michael
A: exim-users
Asunto: RE: Request (was [EXIM] POP)
> This is a really big problem if you use mbox format, since the whole file
> must be scanned each check. I'd like to try one of the non-mbox formats,
> does anyone know of a pop server that supports one of these formats?

The qmail pop3 daemon supports Maildir format. I hacked the daemon
to work stand-alone and without external programs, which gives a big
performance boost. As I wrote earlier, I perform authentication in proxy
servers and my hacked qmail pop3 daemon trusts the proxy. It takes the
user name as a path to the Maildir and ignores the password.

Michael