Re: [EXIM] check_spool_space not working?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Adrian Phillips
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] check_spool_space not working?

    Philip> On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, I wrote:
    >> Exim is indeed normally not running as root when receiving a
    >> message (though some sites do run it as root). Would any body
    >> else on the list care to comment on whether favail/bavail
    >> should be used? Are they standard fields that are available in
    >> all the OS Exim supports?

    Philip> I have just been checking on those OS I have accounts
    Philip> on. Solaris, SunOS4, Linux, IRIX, HPUX, Digital Unix,
    Philip> BSDI, NetBSD and SCO5 all have the bavail field, but
    Philip> SunOS4, Linux, HPUX, BSDI, and NetBSD do not have the
    Philip> favail field.

    Philip> Can somebody please check AIX, FreeBSD, and any others not
    Philip> mentioned above? Try "man statvfs", and if that gives no
    Philip> result, "man statfs" should.

Take your pick of statfs or statvfs :

AIX 4.1.5 and 4.2.1 :

struct statfs {
        long f_version;         /* version/type of statfs, 0 for now */
        long f_type;            /* type of info, zero for now */
        long f_bsize;           /* optimal file system block size */
        long f_blocks;          /* total data blocks in file system */
        long f_bfree;           /* free block in fs */
        long f_bavail;          /* free blocks avail to non-superuser */
        long f_files;           /* total file nodes in file system */
        long f_ffree;           /* free file nodes in fs */
        fsid_t f_fsid;          /* file system id */
        long f_vfstype;         /* what type of vfs this is */
        long f_fsize;           /* fundamental file system block size */
        long f_vfsnumber;       /* vfs indentifier number */
        long f_vfsoff;          /* reserved, for vfs specific data offset */
        long f_vfslen;          /* reserved, for len of vfs specific data */
        long f_vfsvers;         /* reserved, for vers of vfs specific data */
        char f_fname[32];       /* file system name (usually mount pt.) */
        char f_fpack[32];       /* file system pack name */
        long f_name_max;        /* maximum component name length for posix */
};

AIX 4.1.5 :

struct statvfs {
        ulong  f_bsize;         /* preferred file system block size          */
        ulong  f_frsize;        /* fundamental file system block size        */
        ulong  f_blocks;        /* total # of blocks of f_frsize on file     */
                                /*      system                               */
        ulong  f_bfree;         /* total # of free blocks                    */
        ulong  f_bavail;        /* # of blocks available to non super user   */
        ulong  f_files;         /* total # of file nodes (inode in JFS)      */
        ulong  f_ffree;         /* total # of free file nodes                */
        ulong  f_favail;        /* # of nodes available to non super user    */
        fsid_t f_fsid;          /* file system id                            */
        char   f_basetype[FSTYPSIZ]; /* Filesystem type name (eg. jfs)       */
        ulong  f_flag;          /* bit mask of flags                         */
        ulong  f_namemax;       /* maximum filename length                   */
        char   f_fstr[32];      /* filesystem-specific string */
        ulong  f_filler[16];    /* reserved for future use                   */
};

AIX 4.2.1 :

struct statvfs {
        ulong_t    f_bsize;     /* preferred file system block size          */
        ulong_t    f_frsize;    /* fundamental file system block size        */
        fsblkcnt_t f_blocks;    /* total # of blocks of f_frsize in fs       */
        fsblkcnt_t f_bfree;     /* total # of free blocks                    */
        fsblkcnt_t f_bavail;    /* # of blocks available to non super user   */
        fsfilcnt_t f_files;     /* total # of file nodes (inode in JFS)      */
        fsfilcnt_t f_ffree;     /* total # of free file nodes                */
        fsfilcnt_t f_favail;    /* # of nodes available to non super user    */
#ifdef _ALL_SOURCE
        fsid_t     f_fsid;      /* file system id                            */
#else
        ulong_t    f_fsid;      /* file system id                            */
        ulong_t    f_fstype;    /* file system type                          */
#endif  /* _ALL_SOURCE */
        char       f_basetype[_FSTYPSIZ]; /* Filesystem type name (eg. jfs)  */
        ulong_t    f_flag;      /* bit mask of flags                         */
        ulong_t    f_namemax;   /* maximum filename length                   */
        char       f_fstr[32];  /* filesystem-specific string */
        ulong_t    f_filler[16];/* reserved for future use                   */
};

Sorry, no 4.3 here.

Adrian Phillips